Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below Collector’s Edition
DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below comes to PlayStation4 as a full scale, real time, action RPG in the storied franchise. Created in cooperation with w-Force (Omega Force) from KOEI TECMO GAMES, the title also brings together series luminaries including Yuji Horii, general director and creator of DRAGON QUEST, Akira Toriyama, the world-renowned artist who gave the series its signature visual style, and Koichi Sugiyama, the composer of its countless masterpieces. When a dark shockwave sweeps through the city of Arba, the monsters that once lived alongside the people in peace are driven into a frenzied rage. As either the hero Luceus or the heroine Aurora, the player joins forces with a cast of fan favorites from previous DRAGON QUEST titles, such as Alena, Bianca and Yangus, to bring the rampaging hordes of monsters to their senses and restore order to the kingdom. The DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below SLIME COLLECTOR’S EDITION features a glut of goopy goodies for the Slime enthusiast! The collection, enclosed in a Premium Treasure Box Package, includes a Slime plush, Slime lanyard, Slime keychain, and nine exclusive in-game Slime weapons for the legendary DRAGON QUEST heroes, in addition to two playable bonus maps.
• The Collector’s Edition, enclosed in a Premium Treasure Box Package, includes a Slime plush, Slime lanyard, Slime keychain, and nine exclusive in-game Slime weapons for the legendary DRAGON QUEST heroes, in addition to two playable bonus maps
• Overpower Hundreds of Monsters – Become the hero of the battlefield as you swing into action against seemingly impossible odds; Cleave through the relentless swarms of monsters and battle gigantic foes in epic clashes of good versus evil
• Fight Alongside Legendary Characters – Players embark on a journey with some of the most beloved characters of the DRAGON QUEST series – all voiced – to form their own party of four and stride into battle
• Strategy-Oriented Battles – Players can level up each character and upgrade their unique spells and abilities; Swapping between characters strategically and unleashing the right skill at the right time will help players survive the toughest battles
• Collect Monster Medals to Turn the Tide – Gather monster medals from defeated foes to bring them back to the battlefield as allies or to take advantage of their special skills – up to 24 monsters can fight by the player’s side at any one time