Bigben and Toplitz Productions studio announced that Farmer’s Dynasty will be available for Xbox One and PlayStation®4 on November 21. A brand new video is the ideal occasion to learn a bit more about the game mechanics: move freely through the village and its surroundings, develop your farm and cultivate your land behind the wheel of realistic vehicles… Lots of challenges await budding farmers in Farmer’s Dynasty.
Have you dreamed for years of living in the country? You can with Farmer’s Dynasty: get back to nature and become a farmer.
Start with simple farming tools and grow quickly from there through deep gameplay: build, repair and harvest. Improve your yield by acquiring new agricultural facilities like greenhouses and silos on your way to becoming one of the top farmers in the village.
The social aspect is a major part of the game. At the end of your working day, take part in village events to unwind and develop your social life. Meet your neighbors and spend time with them. These interactions could lead to a romantic relationship and family life in the countryside.
– Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
– Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
– Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
– Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
– Help your neighbors in different missions and earn social points.
– A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimize crop yields.
Farmer’s Dynasty will be available on November 21st for Xbox One and PlayStation®4.
The game will be launched later on Nintendo Switch™.