Veteran independent developer and publisher Team17 is delighted to announce that Flockers is coming to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via the App Store and Android via Google Play on the 14th January!
New from the creators of Worms™, Flockers is a modern day take on the classic A to B puzzle genre with a generous helping of dark humour for good measure. Having already seen a successful release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Mac last year, Flockers’ 60 puzzling levels have now been redesigned with mobile in mind.
Crushers, giant buzz-saws, deep pits full of spikes, giant swinging meat cleavers… these are a few of our favourite traps! Save the sheep by guiding them through deadly killing machines and helping them escape their diabolical masters, or deny them your divine guidance and watch their insides explode all over the place. Like, everywhere.
· 60 deadly levels to guide the sheep safely across
· The sheep in Flockers are very talented. They’re able to fly up walls, jump over buzz saws and deadly drops and even explode to destroy blocks to clear paths for their fellow fluff balls
· 18 different sheep to choose from! Unlock them using wool you collect along the way. Before long, you could be saving zombie, robot, pirate and even skeleton sheep!
· Facebook connectivity allowing you to see your friends’ top scores and progress on the map screen
· Gore free option. Decide whether your sheep will explode with stuffing fluffy insides or blood
· Game Center achievements
Flockers will be available to download for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via the App Store and for Android via Google Play on the 14th January for a special discounted launch price of just £1.49 / $1.99 / 1,99 €
For more information on Flockers please visit facebook.com/FlockersGame or follow @FlockersGame on Twitter