Flank Attack? Blitzkrieg? What’s your battle plan?
Set in a distant future, humanity has been decimated by a massive nuclear war. Those that caused the war have long since fled Earth for the distant galaxies. As planet Earth slowly dies, the survivors eventually have to face up to the inevitable and go in search of a new habitable planet.
But as humanity ventures in to the unknown, dangers await and battles for survival will ensue. With those responsible for the nuclear war at large somewhere in the galaxy, will they be friend or foe, or have they become something even worse? Do other dangers exit?
Foresight is a space-themed real-time strategy game that redefines the genre by focusing more on the strategy; less on the tactics. No need to build faster, bigger better ships – the game does that for you. Instead focus on what strategy you can employ to counter that of your enemy and ultimately defeat them.
· Focuses on your military strategy skills and not your ability to build bigger, faster, more powerful ships.
· Let the micro-artificial intelligence modules embedded in the game do all the boring stuff for you.
· The greater your tactical skills, the greater your fleet.
· Multiple worlds and galaxies to explore, each one requiring its own unique strategy.
· Strategic ship deployment to ensure a balanced mix of offense and defence capabilities.
· Play as one of three unique races – each one different to the other.
Foresight is available to download via PC digital download stores on Friday 28 November 2014, with an SRP of $24.99 / €22.99 / £19.99. Look out for special launch promotions.