Freaking Meatbags, the only RTS where you can mix Human with Alien DNA
Greetings once again, fleshy life forms! WildFactor is proud to announce its futuristic real time strategy game Freaking Meatbags has defeated Steam Early Access and is now a full-fledged game! To celebrate the milestone, the team is pushing out a massive update that adds tons of new features, including a totally revamped DNA mixing system, a new boss, and new equipments for meatbags to use. The update is so groundbreaking it’s called “Philae”, named after the little robot currently sitting on a comet in outer space.
– Revamped DNA system with hundreds of alien/human combinations.
– Seven new genes to get all splice-happy with.
– Equip meatbags with jetpacks, hoverboards and… ROCKET LAUNCHERS!
– Stick humans in towers to power-up the buildings. Because of science.
– Overclocking ability lets you see the world in slow-mo.
– Brand new boss that jumps around a lot. Shhh, that’s all we can say!
– Hidden zombie planet. Go ahead, try to find it.
– Over 50 gameplay, sound and interface improvements.
– An extra bullet point item, for FREE!
Take a look at the new video, featuring lots of new things that go boom:
Release date: February 4th, 2015
Price: USD $9.99, EUR €9.59, GBP £7.99
Support: PC / Mac (new!) / Linux (new!)
Freaking Meatbags is currently available via Steam :
“Prepare for jubilation and extermination, fleshsacks!”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“charming visuals and a cute hook make Freaking Meatbags an easy recommendation whenever it does hit virtual shelves.”
“It was definitively worth the wait !”
Chris – Volunteer Playtester about Philae update