Housemarque, an award-winning Finnish games developer and Beatshapers, an independent developer and publisher announcing the critically-acclaimed physics-based action puzzle Furmins coming to PlayStation®Vita in October 2013!
In Furmins , players are attempting to guide the eponymous and loveable creatures across fiendishly designed levels by rearranging a variety of items as well as using bumpers and conveyor belts in real-time with well-coordinated precision. Strategically placed items create pathways and physical chain reactions that guide the Furmins to the basket and level completion. With over 100 levels there’s plenty of gameplay to keep even the most hardcore players entertained!
– Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
– Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
– 108 game levels across 9 game worlds (one as DLC)
– Gorgeous HD graphics
– Touchscreen or rear touch pad controls
– Global and world scoreboards with filters (overall, friends, your score)
– 12 shiny PlayStation®Network trophies for outstanding performance
“We are really excited to work with such an acclaimed developers like Housemarque team and have Furmins in our PSN publishing portfolio.” said Alexey Menshikov, Beatshapers’ CEO. “We know each other many years and now both of teams brings its best to release this awesome game to PlayStation®Vita“
The game’s furry protagonists are already a household name in the gaming community, and Housemarque hopes PlayStation®Vita release will only add to brand popularity. “As a challenging physics puzzle game” said Ilari Kuittinen, Housemarque’s CEO. “”Furmins” is the obvious choice for demanding fan of the genre owning a PS Vita“
The Playstation®Vita version developed and published by Beatshapers under license of Housemarque.