Retro-style platforming fans can look forward to the upcoming release of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams. The planned release is the spring 2013 timeframe for Sony PlayStation Network®, Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows-based PC-retail.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams was developed by the German development studio Black Forest Games. bitComposer holds the worldwide publishing rights for Windows-based PC-retail and Xbox LIVE Arcade editions of the game. For their part, Black Forest Games is responsible for the Sony PlayStation Network® version.
In Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, the player accompanies the two very dissimilar sisters on a journey to a fantastic world in which the sisters’ different abilities are the key to solving puzzles and defeating terrible monsters. Giana transforms herself with lightning speed to solve puzzles or make use of special abilities. With each transformation, her environment changes too, and only players who skillfully apply the right strategy can complete tricky levels and defeat nasty end-bosses.
Optically and acoustically, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is built on the latest technologies: Vivid colors and astounding graphics, paired with a wonderful soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck, promise a unique platform game adventure.
• Challenging levels: Discover three distinctive worlds with a total of 23 levels, which can be transformed from a colorful dream to an eerie nightmare at the push of a button.
• Personal style: Regardless whether you dash through the levels in speed-run or take your time to explore every last corner, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams offers something for everyone.
• Superb graphics: Dreamlike landscapes transform themselves from lush, resplendent surroundings into surreal, withered nightmare worlds, in which there are always new details to discover.
• Intriguing puzzles: Blocked paths open up when Giana transforms herself; lovely flowerbeds mutate into deadly thorn bushes, and some diamonds can only be gathered in one form or the other.
• Diverse playing modes: The game is challenging in normal mode, but it can be a truly harrowing experience in hardcore and super-hardcore modes.
• Legendary soundtrack: Listen to Chris Hülsbeck’s music as it transitions from the classic chiptunes to the metal riffs of the Swedish SID-rockers, Machinae Supremacy.
• Epic boss-battles: Whether devilish demons or powerful end-bosses, you will need every trick in your arsenal to defeat your opponents.
PlayStation”, “PS3”, “PSN”, “PlayStation Portable”, “PlayStation 3” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.