“Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes” drops you into a room alone with a ticking time bomb. Your friends are the “Experts” and they have the manual needed to defuse it. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast! Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud as you and your friends race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly and clearly before time runs out.
Anyone can join in as an Expert, regardless of their device type. Only one copy of the game is needed to play, making it the perfect addition to any game night or gathering. Simply share, print, or view the Bomb Defusal Manual for free at www.bombmanual.com.
• Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
• A different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
• A pocket party game for two or more local players – Bring it to your next game night, party, or event to play with friends.
• No peeking – Shield your screen from the prying eyes of your Experts.
• Only one copy of the game needed – Have friends join in as Experts with their own device. Share the Defusal Manual or visit bombmanual.com
• In-person, multiplayer-only – A team game intended for players in the same physical space. Online play is not supported.
• Mission and Free Play Modes – Missions increase in difficulty as players face new modules and constraints are introduced. Unlock Freeplay Mode to set your own pace by creating custom bombs.