Steel Crate Games is proud to announce that the cooperative bomb-defusing game Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes will be available at launch for PlayStation®VR on October 13th, 2016. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is an award-winning party game designed for virtual reality platforms and is a perfect fit for living room game nights.
In Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the bomb defusal manual. But there’s a catch: the experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Puzzle solving and communication skills – and maybe a few friendships – will be put to the test as players race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly, and effectively. Everybody has a role to play whether they are defusing the bomb or not. Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud.
With PS VR, experts can view and control the bomb defusal manual on their TV screen while communicating with the defuser. The manual is also freely available and can be printed or viewed on a tablet or any other web-enabled device.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes will be available on PlayStation®Network in Canada, USA, and in Europe wherever PS VR is available. During launch week, PlayStation®Plus members get a 10% discount on the base price of $14.99 USD (see regional prices).
· Challenging puzzles that will test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
· A different bomb every time! Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
· Local multiplayer party game – A great way to experience VR with all of your friends at the same time!
· View the Bomb defusal manual on the Social Screen, controlled by wireless controllers. The manual is also available at www.bombmanual.com for printing or viewing on a tablet or other device.
Awards & Recognition:
· Excellence in Design, Independent Games Festival 2016
· Best Debut (Nominee), BAFTA Games Awards 2016
· Human Human Machine Award, A.MAZE Awards 2016
· Most Innovative, Proto Awards 2015
· Best Social Experience, Proto Awards, 2015
· TechRaptor Best of PAX Prime 2015
· Destructoid Best of PAX: Editor’s Choice, PAX East 2015