Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes launches on Steam with Oculus Rift support
Steel Crate Games is proud to announce that the award-winning co-operative bomb-defusing game Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is now available on Steam for Windows PC for $14.99 USD. The Oculus Rift DK2 is supported for virtual reality play, but is not required.
Launch trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkdbzFV1NoQ
In Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the bomb defusal manual. But there’s a catch: the experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
The bomb defusal manual is freely available and can be printed or viewed on a tablet or any other web-enabled device. Puzzle solving and communication skills will be put to the test as players race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly, and effectively.
· Challenging puzzles that will test the limits of your communication skills… and maybe your friendships?
· A different bomb every time! Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
· Local multiplayer party game – A great way to experience VR with all of your friends at the same time!
· Oculus Rift DK2 supported, but is not required. Play with a regular monitor!
· Only one copy of the game needed! If you can talk to the bomb defuser, you can be their expert! Try using your favorite voice chat service and playing remotely.
Awards & Recognition:
· “Most Innovative” and “Best Social Experience”, Proto Awards 2015
· Destructoid Best of PAX: Editor’s Choice, PAX East 2015
· Excellence in Design Honorable Mention, Independent Games Festival 2015
· Media Choice Award, IndieCade Festival 2014
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is available for regular price $14.99 USD, with a 10% discount during launch week. No further discounts will be run during the next six months, so act fast! The game can be purchased on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/341800/)