Lord of Poker will be the world’s first ever role poker game. The funding requirement for the development of this game is $100,000.
In the earlier parts of human civilization, Poker was much more than just a game. Deepest of the conflicts were often resolved by a game of Poker. During those days, the knowledge of a secret poker magic was considered to be essential to winning at Poker. Unfortunately, some of the players had been engulfed by greed and resorted to unfair means to get the better of many worthy opponents. The strongest of them has vanquished many worthy opponents and accumulated vast fortunes of gold and gems. He has become known as the Dark Lord. To maintain and preserve his powers forever the Dark Lord outlawed the use of magic in poker. Over the centuries, most people forgot their hidden abilities and Poker became an ordinary card game with no connection to magic.
Alexander Petukh and Alexander Bernat, founders of LoP Game Corp., claim that Lord of Poker will return poker to its original state. The first role poker game, Lord of Poker will bring back the thrills of a primeval battle between the good and the evil where the victor is determined by intelligence, bravery, strength, skills of deceit and calculation, luck, and magic.
Some of the most important features of the game include:
● A unique gaming genre that combines poker, an RPG, and a fantasy card game.
● Players level up, collect artefacts, and earn gold (internal money) through card combats (poker sessions).
● Players get experience for special poker moves and their combos.
● Using magic spells in the course of card combats has a dramatic impact on gameplay and makes it absolutely unpredictable.
● Each new location introduces new conditions to the game, making it impossible to use the same winning tactics all the time.
● Gameplay unfolds through a combination of gradual development of the game’s plot and the immersive experience of a MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer On-line Role Playing Game) that take place in the open world.
● Introduces the Team Poker mode that has never been seen before.
Lord of Poker is the brainchild of Alexander Petukh and Alexander Bernat, two friends from Belarus, who began working on the concept of Lord of Poker about a year ago. At present, they are looking to raise $100,000 via Kickstarter to complete the development of Lord of Poker. Proceeds from this campaign will be used for the following purposes.
● Focus all their efforts and resources on development of Lord of Poker instead of working on spare time.
● Expansion of the team by hiring artists and additional developers.
● Acceleration of the development process.
● Release the game for PC and Mac.
To find out more about the campaign, please visit http://kck.st/1nxRTLz