Feral Interactive announced that LEGO® DC Super-Villains, a humorous brick-based adventure set in the DC universe, is available for macOS.
LEGO DC Super-Villains invites players to embark on a new LEGO open-world adventure, and become the best DC Super-Villain the universe has ever seen.
The Justice League has left Earth’s protection to the Justice Syndicate, a group of wannabe superheroes from a parallel universe. Joined by The Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luther and others from the outrageous Injustice League, each player will create an all-new playable Super-Villain, and uncover the true intentions of the mysterious Justice Syndicate. Players will:
- Unleash mischievous antics and wreak havoc in a hilarious, action-packed story written in collaboration with DC.
- Embrace their inner Super-Villain as they solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and battle the good guys.
- Use all the pranks, tricks and tactics in their arsenal, from spraying graffiti to unleashing Fear Toxins.
- Create their own Super-Villain, and modify their character’s looks, weapons and personality.
- Play as over 150 DC Super-Villains and Super Heroes, including Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Batman, Wonder Woman and Shazam.
- Explore locations across the DC universe, from Metropolis to Gotham City.
The game is supported on the following Macs:
- All 13” MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- All MacBook Airs released since 2018
- All Mac minis released since 2018
- All 21.5” iMacs released since late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 27” iMacs released since late 2013
- Late 2012 models with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX or 680MX graphics card are also supported.
- All 27″ iMac Pros released since late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since late 2013