Netmarble released an all-new update to its popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) Lineage 2: Revolution that brings crafting to the world of Aden. New in-game events and additions to the game are also available for players to experience during the Halloween season.
Starting today, players can now create items and upgrade their equipment through one of the five Main Professions – Alchemy, Smithing, Gemcrafting, Enchanting, and Cooking. Crafting materials can be collected from the newly added ‘Harvest Dungeon,’ where players can mine, gather, and fish for resources as needed.
Other Lineage 2: Revolution content in today’s update includes:
- Halloween Events
- Players can acquire rewards from the skull balloon appearing in Magnadin during the Skull Balloon Event
- A new Halloween-themed Extraction Dungeon, the Horror Extraction Pit
- The Halloween-themed Komabor World Boss – Horror Komabor
- The Soul Crystal system has been refreshed for easier upgrading of Soul Crystals
- The new Tiat’s Altar Clan Dungeon is now available for clan members to defeat the Dungeon Boss and earn rewards
- Five new Agathions have been added
Lineage 2: Revolution is a groundbreaking MMORPG bringing top-quality visuals, a massive open world, and large-scale PvP to mobile devices. Powered by the Unreal Engine, the game features stunning visuals and large-scale open-world combat where up to 200 players can battle in real-time on a single screen – all in a gorgeous, fully featured persistent world MMORPG that can be enjoyed alongside millions around the world and all within the palm of your hands.
For more information regarding Lineage 2: Revolution, visit the game information website (http://l2.netmarble.com/en)