PixelNAUTS Games, an independent game studio, today announced that LOST ORBIT will be shipping in 2015 on Playstation 4 alongside the Steam release. The game will be playable at the PlayStation Experience event in Las Vegas on December 6th and 7th. Sony made the announcement on their blog today, featuring a new game play trailer for LOST ORBIT.
You can check out the blog here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/11/lost-orbit-coming-to-ps4-in-early-2015/
And the new trailer here: http://youtu.be/fCag8VUwjgM
Stranded after his ship is destroyed in deep space, Harrison, a lowly maintenance worker and our hero must struggle to find his way home…
LOST ORBIT is a fast paced and deadly dodge ’em up. Players take control of a lone astronaut (Harrison) who embarks on a dangerous journey to rejoin his civilization. Armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit, Harrison will need to speed his way across four systems, survive over 40 levels of intense challenges, and confront not only his mortality, but what lurks in the darkness…
Set in a world rich with comedy and tragedy, LOST ORBIT is a game filled with risk, loneliness, wonder, and death. Coming 2015 to Steam and PlayStation 4
· Explore over 40 levels set across 4 unique solar systems on your perilous journey home.
· Each level features a detailed ranking system and time trial mode.
· Choose and upgrade your set of abilities to customize Harrison as you see fit through a light RPG system.
· Boost, swim, bounce, leap and teleport your way through a myriad of obstacles.
· Simple and intuitive controls make the game easy to pick up, yet surprisingly deep.
· Balanced between tense technical moments and cathartic graceful flight, LOST ORBIT is a game that is instantly immersive and satisfying to play.
· Die alone in space; where no one will know of your struggle.