Wind down after a stressful day with TWO OR MORE — a Zen-like, stylish color-matching game coming soon to iOS.
Connect adjacent matching blocks to make a match. You only need two or more blocks of the same color to start a chain — and the more blocks you add to it, the higher the score. If you reach the target, congrats! The goal will increase every time you pass a level — so your best bet is to go for extra points, which will give you a head start in reaching the next level’s target …
Two or More features three game modes, with more coming soon:
* Classic: Reach a target score on each level.
* Five Steps: You have five matches to reach the target score.
* Flash 60”: No target score; you have 60 seconds to earn the highest possible score; matching eight or more blocks adds five seconds to the clock.
Make the most out of every match: No new blocks are added to replace blocks that get matched (which disappear into thin air). You only have what you start with … and nothing else. Leftover blocks will reduce the amount of bonus points you earn — so be sure to get rid of them through measured, calculated matches.
* Play for minutes or hours across three different game modes:
— Five Steps
— Flash 60”
* Challenge yourself with simple and yet surprisingly deep gameplay mechanics.
* Get into the groove with a smooth jazz soundtrack.
* Challenge friends to see who can get to the top of the leaderboards!
* Share your high scores on social media.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Two or More will be released exclusively on iOS on September 29th. The game will be free-to-play with a single $1.99 IAP to remove ads.