Independent studio Mommy’s Best Games announced the simultaneous release of multi-awarded Pig Eat Ball on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in October 18, 2019.
Pig Eat Ball is an insane 2D action puzzle adventure about eating, getting fat, and barfing on things. The game features 200+ handmade stages, tremendous boss battles, and neo-arcade gameplay.
Pig Eat Ball is currently available for pre-order on the Nintendo eShop, and it will soon be available for pre-order on the Microsoft Store as well. The game was originally launched on Steam (PC, Mac and Linux) in September 2018 to great reviews.
- Twisted arcade gameplay –get bigger as you eat and barf to squeeze down to size.
- Explore intricate worlds –travel to five completely unique areas.
- Hand-crafted challenge –200+, carefully designed, non-procedural levels.
- Massive bosses –useyour brain, your skills, and your mouth to beat nearly a dozen of them.
- Incredible soundtrack –Rock, Paper, Shotgun says “I will brook no argument on Pig Eat Ball’s soundtrack – it whips.”
- One-of-a kind powerups –dozens of disguises with special abilities.
- Open-ended anticswith the Pillbugs –barf on them, bump them, torch them, or knock them into open space.
- Hours of adventure –The main story is a healthy 8-12 hours, with plenty to explore or zip through.
- Wild characters –speak with wacky cupcake people, curmudgeonly apes, and more!
- Manic multiplayer mayhem –play with up to four folks in multiplayer local mode.
- Online leaderboards –each action level lets you compete for the fastest world time!