The team at Depth First Games is thrilled to reveal its newest game, Rally Copters, which is now exclusively available as a cross-buy download for PS4™and PS Vita™!
Rally Copters is a 2.5D physics-driven, helicopter time-trial game. The vibrant style is reminiscent of a classic, vector-based arcade game. Players pilot four unique helicopters through a number of challenging obstacles and gauntlets. Mastering the momentum of the vehicle will be crucial for navigating the 27 increasingly-difficult levels. Fortunately, the game’s twin-stick controls allow players to perform advanced maneuvers that will shave precious seconds from track times.
As new and advanced techniques are learned, players will be able to see their times improve and compare them against friends around the world. The leaderboard system has a unique twist that will dynamically update how difficult it is to achieve a medal. The medals that are earned today could be rescinded tomorrow.
With four different helicopters to choose from, splitscreen two-player support (PS4™), and a competitive medal system, Rally Copters creates a dynamic, competitive gaming experience for PlayStation fans. Download Rally Copters today for only $12.99 and enjoy on your PS4™ and/or PS Vita™.
· Navigate a vibrant, virtual world using four futuristic helicopters.
· Simple but challenging 2D, physics-driven gameplay that feels classic and fresh.
· Master advanced techniques to shave precious seconds from your times and earn higher rankings.
· Splitscreen, two-player races allow you to compete head-to-head with a friend (PS4™ only).
· Race against the world! Rally Copter’s target times are based on the collective records of other players. So when you earn the toughest medals, you know you are one of the best in the world!
· 12 fun, but challenging, Trophies that target completers
· Using the latest engine from Unity 3D ensures Rally Copters looks fantastic while also allowing for smooth frame-rate.
Release Date: September 22, 2015
Platform: PS4™, PS Vita™
Price: $12.99 Cross Buy
Game Trailer: https://youtu.be/5VxJ_zvr4H0