Red Bull Racers, the free racing game from Red Bull Media House and Bongfish, is receiving its first major content update following its successful release in March, 2014. In cooperation with Carrera, Red Bull brought the legendary racetrack system to smartphones and tablets for the first time. The latest update takes the fun up another notch. Besides seven new race courses and new race cars from Volkswagen and BMW, the race car currently driven by four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel is also available in the pit lane from now on.
With this update, Red Bull RB10, designed by Adrian Newey, celebrates its world premiere as a virtual image in a video game. Motorsports fans probably know all the details already; now smartphone gamers as well get to enjoy this powerful ride. The other two new vehicles in the box are the Volkswagen Amarok pickup truck, which already proved its worth several times at the Dakar rally, and the popular racing coupe BMW M4 which has already become one of the most popular models for the upcoming racing season.
Together with the new wheels, seven new tracks are also provided in Red Bull Racers. In keeping with the current season and the return of the royal league of motorsports to the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, Austria, the original race course is now also available in the game, ready for you to set some records of your own. In addition, players get to show off their driving proficiency on two more Formula tracks, two street races, and two off-road courses.
Besides the new contents, the leaderboards in the game were improved as well, enabling players to send their friends push messages about the game as soon as they beat their best time in Friends mode.
· 3 race series: Formula, Offroad, and Street
· 4 single-player game modes: Cup, Elimination, Rivals, Endurance
· 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, Amateur, and Pro in every game mode
· 1 multi-player mode: 27 Friends Rivals Races via Facebook Connect
· 11 vehicles at the launch; more vehicles in upcoming updates
· A total of 108 events on currently 28 courses; more courses in upcoming updates
· 51 different achievements
· Global and local featured events
· Global and Friends leaderboards
· Music by indie rock band AWOLNATION and G-Punk band New Beat Fund
· Universal app
Red Bull Racers, developed by Bongfish and published by Red Bull Media House, is available for free with IAP on the App Store and Google Play. The “intelligent” link to Red Bull Racers game recognizes the particular device and will take you to the right platform – App Store, Google Play, or online to the Red Bull Racers microsite: http://win.gs/N3UZ6L.