Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs gets a new charming feature trailer (Video)
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs, from the Warsaw-based Pixelated Milk team, is the perfect European homage to the tactical JRPG genre. Fully funded a year ago on Kickstarter after just 11 days, doubling the original goal before the campaign ended, the game is entering the final stages of development. In cooperation with its new global publisher – Klabater – the Regalia dev team published a new feature trailer where the protagonists of the game themselves talk the players through the title’s original features while showing off the humor and atmosphere they can expect from the full game launching later this year.
Regalia: of Men and Monarchs is a throwback to tactical JRPG classics lovingly crafted in Warsaw, Poland by a dedicated team of developers who were shaped as gamers by the many titles of the genre. The Pixelated Milk crew recently showcased their work to the audiences of Digital Dragons trade show and Pixel Heaven – Retro & Indie Gaming Fest. Having collected tons of valuable feedback from hundreds of people who got to play their game, the team is now hard at work implementing the best suggestions before releasing a vertical slice build to the game’s Kickstarter backers and media.
Regalia: of Men and Monarchs is one of the very first titles to be published by Klabater, an indie-focused global publishing label recently established by CDP.pl (formerly the publishing and retail division of the CD Projekt Group).
– A tactical JRPG-styled game with Persona-styled social link system and Disgaea-like combat
– A highly polished, role-playing experience with hand-drawn 2D graphics over 3D skeleton animations
– A full cast of professional voice talents and a lavish soundtrack from Game Audio Factory
– 30+ hours of gameplay, 7 huge regions to explore, and an impressive cast of 20+ characters to recruit, befriend and interact with through the Social Links system
– Light 4X elements such as developing your village, diplomacy, NPC-driven resource gathering, and replayability-boosting content
– Coming to Windows and Linux in 2016, Playstation 4 and Vita in 2017