Independent games development studio Pixelatto announced the release of their 2D nonlinear pixel-art platform puzzler Reventure on Nintendo Switch on October 8.
Reventure is a classic quest with loads of humor featuring 100 different endings which you are challenged to discover.
Reventure was fully released on Steam for Windows back in June, and it immediately became one of the best-selling games on this platform in Q2 2019.
Reventure has got 1000+ Overwhelmingly Positive reviews on Steam, and it has been viewed over 25M times on YouTube and Twitch.
Reventure did also win the “Best Indie Game” award in Barcelona’s Gamelab fair and the IBDA “Coolest Game” award.
- One hundred different endings
- Lots of “Aha!” moments.
- A big bunch of unlockable stuff.
- Bazillions of secrets and pop-culture references.
- Time travel, battle royale fights, mimics, permadeath, shotguns, mining, resource gathering, base building, global leaderboards…
- Cutting humor.
- A beautiful OST featuring more than 15 original themes.Interesting Facts
- The original concept was originated from a Ludum Dare game jam, where it scored 3rd place.
- It’s the first commercial game of the Spanish indie studio Pixelatto.
- The developers are inside the game. You can kill them if you don’t like something.
- The game was originally named “Lonk’s Adventure” but was changed to avoid possible legal issues and in response to players feedback.