You return home after weeks away only to find the town that you know and love is completely abandoned. So what now? This is the question posed by The Secret of Raven Rock, the debut atmospheric mystery adventure from Raven Rock Games, available on the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch* from 25 September 2014 at $4.99.
Inspired by the likes of Myst and The Room, The Secret of Raven Rock tasks players with finding out just where the townsfolk have gone, and unravelling the mystery behind their disappearance. Stretching across more than 50 medieval locations and sporting a total of 25 ingenious puzzles, The Secret of Raven Rock will offer up:
• Challenges that require you to think out of the box and use every element of your phone or tablet.
• A fully-realised 3D world that comes to life of your device’s Retina display.
• Scores of items to discover that begin to piece together the puzzle.
• Clues aplenty to be found and decoded.
• A captivating storyline designed to ensnare and engage.
Mark Foster, Raven Rock Games, said:
“In The Secret of Raven Rock, we wanted to build on the leagues of mystery games already on the App Store and really take advantage of the technology built into iPhone and iPad to do something different. We think that’s something we’ve achieved during the game’s development, tasking players not only with finding out what’s happened to Raven Rock, but just who the mysterious character they’re playing as is. ”
* The Secret of Raven Rock requires iPhone 4S, iPad 2/Mini or iPod Touch (5th generation) or above – performance will be compromised on earlier devices.
Watch the launch trailer for The Secret of Raven Rock here: