Independent developer Funbakers and independent games publisher Playdius announced that Silent Streets: The Mockingbird’s Last Dive is out. Available exclusively for iOS devices and coming soon for Android devices, players can purchase Silent Streets: The Mockingbird’s Last Dive, the first episode of the Silent Streets mystery saga, on the App Store.
Featuring advanced augmented reality (ARKit) technology and story-driven game design choices emphasizing the game’s Holmesian plot and unforgettable characters, Silent Streets: The Mockingbird’s Last Dive introduces players to the grim town of Snowport. Charged with solving a series of bloody homicides, players must inspect crime scenes for evidence and clues, interrogate suspects, and bring justice to a city in peril.
Silent Streets: The Mockingbird’s Last Dive Unique Features:
- Hands-on Detective Work: As one of the first ARKit-powered titles to launch on mobile, Augmented Reality features call on players’ true detective skills as they investigate objects and places of interest to uncover clues and evidence.
- Unforgettable Artwork: Minimalistic modern interface and design brings the game’s haunting Victorian era setting to life as players unravel the mysteries haunting the streets and back alleys of Snowport.
- A Page-turner Adventure: Written by Richard Cobbett, a renowned games journalist and writer for Fallen London, Sunless Sea, Sunless Skies, and Long Journey Home, Silent Streets: The Mockingbird’s Last Dive will keep players engaged and investigating through the title’s many twists and turns.
- Pop on Your Headphones: Experience professional voice acting and detailed Victorian ambience in every location of the game, underscored by epic music from the brilliant Mihkel Zilmer.
- Just the Beginning: Today’s launch of Silent Streets: The Mockingbird’s Last Dive marks the beginning of the Silent Streets saga. Expect additional chapters for both iOS and Android devices as the adventure continues.