Take your Sims camping and explore the all-new destination of Granite Falls in The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat*! Venture into the deep woods to discover new surprises, including dangerous and wondrous herbs, new species of fish, creepy insects and…Sims dressed up in bear costumes? Hang out by the campfire before trying to find the hermit rumored to live in the deepest parts of the forest.
· Wander into an All-New Destination – Your Sims can now make an escape from their everyday lives into the pine-filled air of Granite Falls. Let’s just hope that your Sims aren’t squeamish about insects.
· Set Up The Perfect Camp – No camping trip is complete without the proper supplies. Be sure to purchase your Sims a tent and outfit them in new hiking gear.
· Enjoy Unique Outdoor Activities – Lay back for a night of stargazing and let your Sims’ imagination run wild! Join a game of horseshoes to unwind and see what adventure awaits within the bramble patch.
· Gather around the Campfire – Treat your Sims to some roasted marshmallows and tell fireside stories of adventure, wonder and fright for the whole gang.
· Create Exotic Potions as an Herbalist – Build your Sim’s herbalism skill to create a variety of useful potions, from insect repellent to a concoction that can help soothe a tense Sim. This new skill will be useful to help Sims identify which wild plants are edible or poisonous.
*Requires The Sims 4 to play (sold separately) and internet connection for installation.
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: The Sims Studio
Ship Date: January 13, 2015
Category: Life Simulation