The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack Fact Sheet
In The SimsTM4 Get to Work players will take active control of their Sims while they’re at work and determine whether they are headed towards the big promotion or becoming the workplace menace. Jump to the rescue and save countless lives as a Doctor, torment your neighbors with mischievous inventions as a Scientist, or investigate crime scenes and crack the big cases as a Detective. Additionally, players with an entrepreneurial spirit can decide to set up shop to create, customize, and manage their own Sim retail businesses to become a Simoleonaire! However players choose to get to work, this expansion pack will introduce new venues, skills and other fun gameplay elements to their The Sims 4 experience.
· Become A Doctor: You rule the Hospital! Live the thrilling life of an emergency room Doctor and spend your days saving lives. Just make sure to stay focused as you’re treating patients, delivering babies, and performing emergency surgery.
· Become A Detective: You rule the Police Station! Grab your badge and start solving elaborate mysteries as a Detective. See what secrets you uncover as you investigate crime scenes, interrogate Sims, arrest criminals, and work your way from Cadet to the Chief of Police.
· Become A Scientist: You rule the Science Lab! Use your analytical mastermind to create crazy inventions as a Scientist. Collect unique specimens to craft diabolical creations like the Sim Ray and decide whether you’ll use your inventions for good or to torment your fellow Sims.
· Create Unique Retail Businesses: You rule your business! Create any type of retail business you desire including bakeries, clothing boutiques, art galleries, bookstores, and many more. Customize every facet of your business with Build Mode and watch the simoleons roll in! Select what items to sell, manage your employees as you see fit, and schmooze your customers to close the sale.
· New Career Venues: Spend your days saving lives at the Hospital, booking criminals at the Police Station, searching for alien life at the Science Lab, or chatting up customers at one of the many retail businesses you’ve created!
· Learn New Skills: Learn new skills to help your Sims create even more unique objects to enjoy in The Sims 4. Capture the picture-perfect photo or bake and decorate a delicious treat with the new Photography and Baking skills. Display your creations at home or sell them to earn some extra simoleons.
· Discover Aliens: Aliens have landed! Uncover which Sims are truly out of this world and discover the mysterious Alien dimension!
•Requires The Sims 4 base game (sold separately) and all game updates to play.
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: The Sims Studio
Ship Date: April 2015
Category: Life Simulation
Platforms: PC, Mac