Taichi Panda Gets New 5v5 Mode, Mount, Pet and more in Annum Update (Video)
Mobile Action RPG Taichi Panda receives its latest update from developer Snail Games today. To celebrate the anniversary of the game, the new Annum Update introduces striking new anniversary-themed outfits along with exciting new features including new 5v5 mode, a new mount, pet, and brand new team instances.
Happy Birthday, Mr. Panda – Annum Update
The Annum Update includes a number of new game features, as well as bug fixes and optimizations to core game mechanics:
· New 5v5 Mode: Chaos Battlefield
· Ride into glory with a new mount: The Goldeye Beast
· Harness the elements with a new pet: Thunder Lord
· A brand new Pet Clan system to discover new battle strategies
· New Enhancement and Awakening Skills added to existing pets
· Anniversary-themed outfits for all six playable characters
· Bug fixes and optimizations
To learn more about the Annum Update and the new features, please visit Taichi Panda’s official website: http://panda.snail.com/en/
Along with the announcement, Snail has also released a new official trailer showcasing some of the exciting features fans can expect in the new update:
The update will be available as an app store download. Players can download the pack and install it directly to upgrade their existing Taichi Panda application after the update goes live.