The well-received 2D puzzle platformer Teslagrad is available physically for Nintendo SwitchTM and PlayStation® Vita. For the Nintendo Switch version, a physical edition and a value pack are released in stores. The PSTMVita version is out as an exclusive value pack.
A journey towards Teslagrad
Teslagrad is a Steampunk-inspired 2D puzzle platformer developed by Norwegian game studio Rain Games. The game has already sold over 1.7 million copies worldwide and holds a “very positive” rating on Steam. “Nintendo Life” stated in their review of Teslagrad: “From the moment Teslagrad begins you are instantly filled with the feeling that you are about to play something pretty special. The world around you is truly beautiful and the platforming puzzles are great fun to ponder over.” Teslagrad is a true artistic indie-game that has won the hearts of many.
The Value Pack Includes:
- The base game Teslagrad for either Nintendo Switch or PlayStation Vita, with exclusive cover art
- A superior quality tin case, colored red for Nintendo Switch and blue for PS Vita
- A physical art book with hand-drawn art from the game, including new concept art
- An instruction card with helpful pointers on how to play the game
- An iconic pin depicting the main character Teslakid
- A unique keychain with the Teslagrad symbol
Teslagrad tells the story of a young boy, living in a beautiful hand-drawn world based on a steampunk-inspired vision of Europe. He suddenly finds himself involved in an ancient conspiracy involving a despotic king who rules the nation with an iron fist. With every puzzle solved and terror battled, he gets to discover the secrets of the tower. Armed with the power of electromagnetism, he gains new abilities to explore a non-linear world with more than 100 magnificent hand-drawn environments and challenging levels.
- Journey into — and beyond— the Tesla Tower, to discover its secrets
- Discover a dystopian steampunk setting in an old-Europe-inspired new world
- Manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism
- Put your sense of logic to the test and solve complex puzzles
- Use your skills and wits to overcome 5 final bosses eager to demagnetize you