Today, Ubisoft® announced that Tetris® Ultimate is now available as a digital download on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system for £7.99.
Tetris Ultimate is the latest iteration of the world’s most loved puzzle game that offers fun features, unique visuals and addictive gameplay for all ages. Featuring six exciting modes, anyone can test their skills solo or against friends, with up to four players who can get in on the action:
· Battle – Knock out challengers and be the last person standing.
· Battle Ultimate – Similar to Battle mode but with crazy power-ups. Compete in the ultimate battle showdown using power-ups to clear away lines, shower opponents with blocks or shift their Matrix to the left after each move.
· Marathon – Complete level 15 and rack up as many points as you can.
· Endless – Keep clearing lines until your stamina runs out.
· Ultra – Race to score as many points as possible before time runs out in this three-minute challenge.
· Sprint – Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can.
Tetris Ultimate is currently available for Nintendo 3DS™ at retailers and digitally through the Nintendo eShop. The game will also be released in 2015 for Windows PC and the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system.
For more information on Tetris Ultimate, please visit http://www.tetrisultimate.com
About the Tetris® Brand
The Tetris brand is one of the leading and most distinctive video game brands and franchises in the world with over 425 million paid mobile downloads, and billions of games played online per year. In the game’s 30-year history, hundreds of millions of players have experienced the Tetris Effect. Tetris is loved globally by people of all ages and all cultures. Partnered with Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Sega, and Hasbro, the Tetris game continues to be one of the most widely recognized video games of all time. Tetris Holding, LLC is the owner of Tetris rights worldwide and The Tetris Company, LLC is its exclusive licensee. For the latest information about the Tetris brand and Tetris products, please visit www.tetris.com. Follow Tetris on Twitter (@Tetris_Official) and become a fan of Tetris on Facebook (facebook.com/tetris).