Lumbernauts, LLC has released its first game “Tiny Town VR” for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
Tiny Town VR is a virtual reality world-building game inspired by the nostalgic storytelling power of LEGO and action figures mixed with the excitement of constructing something new. There are no missions or goals, just the fun of building and telling a story with the world you create.
Tiny Town VR lets you make worlds filled with roads, buildings, and any of over 1500 objects. Pose characters, add speech bubbles and write funny captions. Using an in-game camera, you can capture comic-book style photos that you can save or share directly to Facebook.
- Intuitive and comfortable world building
- Over 1500 objects with which to build your worlds, including roads, buildings, people and more
- Multiple themes including town, farm, maritime, and others
- Natural gesture controls for panning, zooming, rotating and moving about the world
- In game photo capture, photo library, and publishing to Facebook
- Articulated characters allowing you to create complex poses with ease
- Unique inventory system and user interfaces built for VR
- Controllable heuristics that make building fun, including road and object snapping, easy object placement, guidelines, and more
- Support for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
In the growing VR universe, Tiny Town VR is something a little different. It allows players to rekindle their childhood imagination, but this time with an all-grown-up sense of humor and VR tech. It’s also PG enough for kids to enjoy (if they can convince their parents to give them a turn.)
Available on Steam.