Get ready to serve up on Windows PC and PS VR as Merge Games, ONE-O-ONE GAMES and IV Productions released VR Ping Pong Pro. Prepare to test your skills both offline and via online multiplayer with friends as you rise the ranks to become the true ping pong pro.
Bringing together 8 beautiful environments ranging from stadiums to Japanese gardens, VR Ping Pong Pro gives you the chance to play in style against gorgeous photorealistic backdrops and tonnes of customisation options!
Also giving players the chance to get competitive online with varied multiplayer ranging from either single matches to tournaments with people from all over the world, show off your customized rackets in style with players globally today and see if you can become the best.
VR Ping Pong Pro is available via Steam (Windows) and the PlayStation Store priced at £19.99 / $24,99 / €24.99.
Retail versions are also available for PS4 priced at £24.99 / $29.99 / €29,99. All HTC Vive models will be supported at launch along with PSVR and Oculus support.
- Singles Match – (Player vs CPU or Player 1 vs Player 2)
- Online multiplayer – choose to play either single matches or tournaments with people from all over the world
- Become the best in Tournament Mode
- Exciting mini games where you can hone your skills or just have fun!
- A variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the centre of the action
- True to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you’re really there!
- A wide array of customisable rackets and ping pong balls.