Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is available for consoles (Video)
The waiting has come to an end! Finally, Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is no longer only reserved to PC players. Starting today, console players all over the world can enjoy the ultimate co-op experience as Vermintide is available for Sony Playstation 4™ and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
“October 4th has finally come, and the Skaven will forever remember the day the console players joined the fight!” says Martin Wahlund, CEO of Fatshark. “They have waited patiently for their chance to decimate the dreaded rat-men army and the day has now come.”
About Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide
Team up with 3 friends and work together to thin out the ratmen’s forces and drive them out of the city. Assume the role of one of five heroes, and hack, slash, smash, burn and pierce the vile Skaven using a multitude of weapons.
Included in the game:
· Drop-in Drop-out Multiplayer Cooperative Survival for up to 4 Players: Band together with your friends or die alone.
· Huge Hero Arsenal of Weapons, Trinkets and More: Distress your enemy using swords, hammers, bows, guns, magical staves & more.
· Embark on an Epic Quest Across 18 Diverse Levels: Including all DLC Levels Currently Released for the PC Version in and around the city of Ubersreik.
· Gather Shiny Loot: Play as a team and be rewarded with loot dice at the end of a mission.
· Experience an Immersive Story Set in The Cataclysmic Events of The End Times
· Stand Together or Die Alone – Challenging Co-op at its Finest