AdoreStudio Launches ‘Ninja Dude vs Zombies’ (Video)
Casual game developer AdoreStudio has released Ninja Dude vs Zombies, an endless tap’n’slash zombie arcade game, for iPhones and iPads June 1st, anticipated to burst onto the scene as a runaway success in the App Store. Tap ‘n’ slash as many zombies as you can using ninja shurikens and survive a zombie invasion in this endless clicker game!
“Here at AdoreStudio, we believe the threat of a zombie apocalypse should never been discounted. For that reason, we’re doing everything we can to prepare mankind for the worst. Our new game is a reasonable manifestation of our efforts in this regard” – AdoreStudio’s CEO said.
A brave ninja is trapped on a tower surrounded by hordes of bloody zombies. His only chance of surviving this zombie invasion is with the help of his thick-and-thin shurikens.
The Player’s goal:
The player’s main goal is to kill off as many zombies as possible by tapping on both sides of the screen.
The company presents Ninja Dude vs Zombies as a unique blend of a ‘Timberman’ setting and never-before-seen gameplay.
Ninja Dude vs Zombies stand-out features:
· Endless tap’em’all action vs combo kills – dive right into smooth, nonintrusive hard-core action. Easy to start, hard to get unhooked;
· Cute characters – unlock more than 100 cute ninja heroes each with their own features and settings;
· Simple & easy controls;
· Tricky gameplay – its fast-paced gameplay might seem easy at first, but it gets trickier as you go along. Mind the death line;
· Share with your friends – share a juicy zombie kill or record with your friends;
· Daily missions – complete various daily missions and earn gold coins.
•iPad 2, iPhone 4s or later
•Requires iOS 6.0 or later
Pricing and availability:
Ninja Dude vs Zombies is free and available on the App Store worldwide.