Artix Entertainment Expands Reach of Popular Battle Gems Game
Artix Entertainment today announced the Android availability of its popular Battle Gems puzzle-based role-playing game. Battle Gems transports users into the crazy world of AdventureQuest to do battle with dragons, zombies and more than 150 other fully animated monsters. Players battle, quest, and race their Facebook friends up the huge and humorous world map towards their ultimate goal: Mount Doom Dread Death Skull. Battle Gems is free-to-play and is available through Google Play.
“We are excited to announce that Android users around the world are headed for Mount Death Dread Doom Skull today,” said Adam Bohn, founder & CEO, Artix Entertainment. “The wait is over and we are confident that our Android users will join the more than 200,000 users who find Battle Gems our most crazy, addictive and fun game yet.”
Battle Gems features a huge cast of quirky and comical characters and monsters with nods to geek, gaming, and pop culture icons.
Battle Gems game features include:
· Over-the-top fantasy Puzzle/RPG
· Amazing 2D graphics
· 150+ crazy monsters including BrutalCorn
· 450+ quests to Mount Death Dread Doom Skull
· 250+ items to equip and increase your total power
· Fully customizable character
· Crazy monsters, epic battles and… horrible puns
Battle Gems is a free download with the option to purchase additional turns for 99-cents or request additional lives from Facebook friends. Battle Gems is also currently available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices running iOS 6.0 or later (requires 85 MB).
For more information on Artix Entertainment, visit www.artix.com
For more information on Battle Gems, visit battlegems.artix.com
Battle Gems Videos
· Dance! Dance! Dance! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao54wcPnDAc
· Is it ready? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl3c0eP4Lys
· BrutalCorn is Real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEhPltFB6Io