Rolocule Games today announced that Bowling Central is now available for download on iPhone and iPad from the Apple App Stores worldwide. Bowling Central presents an exciting new bowling experience in which a new character Abby takes users on an adventure with multiple fun challenges in a stunning retro bowling alley.
Bowling Central is the first game to incorporate both the swipe controls and the realistic motion controls powered by rolomotion – The Edison Award winning advanced motion-tracking technology for smartphones that allows users to play mobile games using natural motion gestures on bigger screens like HD TV, Mac or PC using AirPlay Mirroring. With the newly introduced full 3D tracking in rolomotion, Bowling Central converts a living room into a personal bowling alley. With the swipe controls, users will be able to play the game anywhere, anytime.
“Bowling Central does a fantastic job in capturing the intensity and realism of bowling while keeping the fun intact with arcade gameplay”, said Rohit Gupta, CEO of Rolocule Games. “We believe users will love all the aspects of the game, from fun arcade gameplay to stunning 3D graphics”.
The game features 30 new challenges available at launch with fresh challenges to be added every month. To achieve the target score in challenges, users will be able to strategize and perfectly time their throws by balancing spin and direction. The game also features a classic 10 pin bowling mode in which users can play a normal game of bowling in 3, 6, or the standard 10 frames.
Whether the users are PBA professionals or bowls with a league or simply wants to enjoy a great game of bowling, this game is for them. It’s a mobile bowling alley, in the pocket.
· iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2.
· Motion controls are optionally available only on iPhone and iPod Touch and require Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) or Mac/PC with third-party AirPlay Mirroring softwares. Apple TV requires an 802.11b/g/n wireless network or Ethernet network and a high definition TV capable of 720p.
· Requires iOS 7.0 and above.
Pricing and Availability
· Bowling Central is $2.99 in US and equivalent currency in other countries to download and available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Games Category starting 15th Jan 2015.
· It is localized in English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (Brazilian) & German
· Official Site www.bowlingcentralgame.com