Netmarble announced an autumn update to BTS WORLD, which offers the fantastic experience of becoming BTS’ manager. The newest update portrays BTS enjoying all that the fall season has to offer, including autumn-themed currency, events and more. BTS WORLD is available on Google Play and the App store.
In BTS WORLD’s new update, the members of the band are cozying up to the fall season. This includes an all-new event stage for the game titled “Autumn, No Big Deal” along with the addition of seven autumn-themed 5-star cards and new in-game “Acorn” currency.
The autumn updates to the game include:
- , No Big Deal” Event Stage – New event stage and new cards from 11/14 – 28
- Autumn Day Check-In Event – The event provides various rewards available for access from 11/14 – 28
- Autumn Item Draw – Autumn Item Draw will be available every four hours from 11/15 – 18 and 11/22 – 25, including new in-game ‘Acorn’ currency
- Autumn Bonus Time Event – Part one will take place from 11/16-18 and offer 50% more level-up items; part two will take place from 11/23-25 and offer 50% more affinity items
- Today’s Condition – A new system where players can earn bonus points depending on the result of Today’s Condition
- Improved Benefit of VIP Membership – Benefits include x1.5 faster wing recharge, maximum wing possession to 150%, and rewards for daily access x2
BTS WORLD includes 10,000 brand new photos and 100 video clips exclusive to the game, and players are able to interact virtually with BTS as their manager through various 1:1 interactive content. The game also features an original soundtrack with exclusive music from BTS and guest appearances from Charli XCX, Zara Larsson and Juice WRLD.