Beatshapers, the independent Ukrainian developer you might know for its work on titles such as BreakQuest: Extra Evolution, Zrun and Star Drone Extreme has today released Furmins for PS Vita, a physics based action puzzle game originally developed by Housemarque, the software house behind PlayStation®Network hits such as Super Stardust HD, Dead Nation and RESOGUN.
Furmins for PS Vita finds players attempting to guide a bunch of adorable and lovable creatures across cunningly designed levels by rearranging a variety of items as well as using bumpers and conveyor belts in real-time with well-coordinated precision. Their quest – to travel across the length of their world to wake up their King who has fallen asleep, rolled over a river forming an impromptu dam, blocking their flow of water and threatening their very existence! Strategically placed items create pathways and physical chain reactions, which guide the furmins to the basket and level completion.
The PS Vita version offers exclusive features such as a brand-new scoring system, global and per-world scoreboards with filters (overall, friends, your score), and the possibility to play with both touchscreen and rear touch pad.
• A complete version of the game containing 108 game levels across 9 game worlds (9th world coming as DLC)
• Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
• Multiple solutions offers players lots of creativity
• Beautiful, painterly visuals
• 14 shiny PlayStation®Network trophies to reward outstanding performances
• Scoreboards with filters and LiveArea™ with player stats
To see Furmins in action, check out its brand new trailer at http://beatshapers.com/furmins
Furmins is priced at 5.45 GBP and available today at all European and Oceania PlayStation®Stores. North American release scheduled for November.