The kingdom of Romulea is in peril. Monsters are leaking out of every nook and cranny in the land and have started an uprising against humanity. Players take on the role of Fried, an adventurer from the Royal Library sent to stop the uprising. Early in his journey, Fried discovers a broken shrine. This sets in motion the story where Fried travels around the kingdom, and through rescuing, defeating, or bumping into any of the 16 unique girls that can join his party, he is on a mission to save the world. Set in a first-person perspective with turn-based combat, players will encounter normal monsters as well as more powerful mutant girls, who must be sealed away to prevent the spread of the evil monster scourge.
• Art That is Sure to Leave a Mark: The hand-drawn art of the girls in your party, as well as the mutant girls who must be defeated, breathe scintillating life into the quixotic world of Romulea.
• Sealed with Power: Defeating enemies in the dungeon produces Sealbooks, which can give the girls in your party unique bonuses, enchant weapons, or be sold for gold.
• Turn the Party into a Par-tay: As you explore dungeons, players can trigger sub-events which allow for further character development between Fried and the individual girls in his party.
• Min-maxers’ Delight: Each girl in your party has one of five base classes, from which they can spec into one of several sub-classes, which can be further specialized.
• Languages: Enjoy in-game English text with original Japanese