Inspired by Sega’s Panzer Dragoon series, Galerider: Free to Fly invites players to take on massive flying beasts with homing projectiles while dodging incoming fire with epic barrel rolls. The Free to Fly edition includes the first two levels of the existing premium game for FREE.
Developed by Orion Arts, Galerider: Free to Fly allows players take flight as Bree, a “Galerider” in possession of a majestic Wind Drake. Rider and beast must dodge obstacles, glide across rivers and valleys, soar over mountain cliffs, and dive through narrow canyons to collect valuable items. Those who manage to stay alive and defeat the colossal Overbeasts will unlock new Wind Drakes – each with their own distinctive powers and special abilities.
Remnants of humanity reside in the harshest regions of Hyperia – an area rich in life-sustaining Essence, but also inhabited by deadly creatures. The Overbeasts, once docile guardians, are now spreading chaos and death throughout the realm. It falls on our hero, Bree, to take flight upon her trusted mount to defend her home against the Overbeasts and the many horrifying creatures under their control …
- Experience the rush of flying at high speeds through winding valleys and deep canyons.
- Revel in your Wind Drake’s awesome power – and unleash devastating special attacks!
- Face off against massive, monstrous bosses.
- Dodge obstacles with well-timed barrel rolls.
- Defeat colossal Overbeasts to unlock new Wind Drakes.
- No in-app purchases! All title updates are and will always be free of charge.
- Play in your own language with support for English, Japanese, Korean, French, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).