Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition is out
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment announced Injustice™ 2 – Legendary Edition is available digitally and physically for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and Windows PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store. Injustice™ 2 – Legendary Edition offers the expanded version of the critically acclaimed Injustice™ 2, which has been nominated for nearly 50 awards, and was honoured as Fighting Game of the Year by 13 organizations including the 21st D.I.C.E. Awards, The Game Awards 2017, IGN and Game Informer.
Developed by NetherRealm Studios, Injustice™ 2 – Legendary Edition offers the ultimate DC Super Hero and Super-Villain fighting game experience and packages the main game with the following downloadable content:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, The Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice™ 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
In addition to the packaged content, enhancements that will be for available to all Injustice™ 2 – Legendary Edition and Injustice™ 2 owners include:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
Injustice™ 2 is the super-powered sequel to the hit game Injustice™: Gods Among Us that allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favorite DC characters. Featuring a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, players can personalise iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. Additionally, for the first time, gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.