Gamers looking to go bananas over an exciting Rhythm-Puzzle title can now purchase Disco Pixel’s Jungle Rumble: Freedom, Happiness and Bananas for PS Vita.
In the game, players assist the Mofongo tribe of monkeys as they battle rival primates invading to steal precious bananas. However, the Mofongo soon realize their monkey neighbors are being invaded themselves because humans are destroying the vibrant rainforest both groups call home. The Mofongo then confront the true evil ravaging their land to reclaim tropical paradise.
Keeping the beat and making quick decisions are essential to resolving this monkey business! Gamers drum on the screens of their Vitas in time with the dynamic music to command the Mofongo tribe. While drumming, players must also employ strategy and decide where monkeys move and who they should attack.
● Wild new take on rhythm games – drum to control your monkeys
● Dynamic soundtrack – music swells in intensity as monkey minions are mustered
● Massive jungle – drum through tons of levels set on three separate worlds: sunny Juba Falls, dark Kagunga Forest and the devastated Nadges Corp. Factory
● Iconic monkeys in a vibrant jungle rumble
● Crazy cartoon art-style
● An epic main story that will keep gamers playing for hours as well as numerous side quests
“During testing gamers would enter a Zen-like state, becoming enraptured with Jungle Rumble,” said Trevor Stricker, president, Disco Pixel. “I am as happy as a monkey instigating monkey business in a monkey tree when I see gamers play for hours.”
Trailer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T87WOll79I8&feature=youtu.be
To learn more visit http://junglerumblegame.com