League of Evil will be released on 3DS, Wii U and PC (Video)
We’ve had many partners along the way, and now it’s time to work with Woblyware, a one-man studio from Finland, creator of games such as League of Evil, Infestor and Gravity Duck.
While our games, Twin Robots and Defend your Crypt, are in the Nintendo QA at the moment, we’ve made a new commercial agreement with Woblyware to port some of their games to Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U and PC. (If all goes as expected, we hope to publish it on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well)
The first Woblyware game to be ported is League of Evil. We’ve spent a lot of time playing the mobile version and loved it, so we decided to give it a shot and publish it also on other platforms with some new special features!
The PC version of the game is now on Steam Greenlight. You can check the page on Steam and the trailer in the following links:
We have also already received permission from Nintendo to publish the game on Wii U and 3DS.
League of Evil is an action game where you, as a bionic super agent take on the mission to defeat the League of Evil. Use your acrobatic skills to punch your way through levels filled with deadly traps and defeat your enemies. The world is counting on you!
In this new version we bring you new features such as new exclusive levels and a level editor, that will allow players to create and share their own levels! You can even share levels with players on other platforms as this function works between PC, Nintendo Wii U and 3DS.
● 140 challenging levels, divided into 4 chapters.
● Amazing level editor to make your own levels, download new ones from the community and best of all, cross-platform level sharing with Wii U and 3DS!
● Classic 8-bit style art style
● Awesome one punch decapitations!
● Rocking chiptune soundtrack.
● Super fast and challenging gameplay
● Each level has a briefcase to collect as a bonus challenge. Try to collect them all!
● Beat the levels as fast as you can to receive the highest score!
● Made in our own engine (Spiller).