The return of the cult arcade-style motorbike racing game, Moto Racer, is at hand! We’re pleased to announce that PQube has partnered with Microids to release Moto Racer 4 on November 4, 2016 for PlayStation®4, Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and PC/Steam.
With over 7 million units sold, the first Moto Racer trilogy left its mark on the history of video games, and for many, it is still synonymous for many with extreme gaming pleasure and fierce multi-player contests.
Developed by Microids and Artefacts Studio under the supervision of the original Moto Racer designer, Paul Cuisset, Moto Racer 4 will deliver high-speed races on powerful bikes alternating with motocross on more nimble machines for a white-knuckle ride that gleefully ignores the rules of fair play in favour of ruthless aggression!
Running at a rock solid 60 frames per second, Moto Racer 4 will offer vehicle and racer customisation, split screen multiplayer and online gameplay with up to 10 players in a race!
• KING OF THE HILL: Each rider starts with the same time on the clock. While time runs down for the leader, the other racers get extra turbo. The first player to get their counter down to zero wins the race.
• LAST MAN STANDING: The last player to pass each checkpoint is eliminated.
• SURVIVAL: The race starts with very little time on the clock. Players gain time by passing the checkpoints. In single-player mode, the aim is to survive for a specific length of time. In multi-player mode, the winner is the last player with time left on their clock.
• CATCH-UP: The player’s opponents begin the race with a head start and the player must be in first place at a specific time.
• WOLF PACK: The player begins the race with a head start and must maintain it for a certain length of time without being overtaken.
• GHOST BIKE: The player starts the race in last place and is not allowed to deviate from the road or collide with others. S/he must finish in a specified minimum place.
• GOLDEN HELMET: Competitors must earn the one golden helmet up for grabs during the race. To do this, they must be first past the initial checkpoint. If the player wearing the golden helmet is knocked by another player, s/he surrenders it to that player. If a player falls off their bike, s/he loses the helmet and it is automatically sent to the next checkpoint.
Moto Racer 4 will have you doing wheelies in oncoming traffic at frankly irresponsible speeds on PS4, Xbox One and PC on November 4, 2016!