Optimised version of ‘Table Top Racing’ now fully compatible with the new Android TV standard and Android 5.0 Lollipop devices!
Award winning indie developer and publisher Playrise Digital are proud to announce that hit micro combat racer, ‘Table Top Racing’ is now fully compatible with all Android TV and Android 5.0 Lollipop devices for the first time! Table Top Racing also features in today’s launch day line up of titles for the new Nexus Player, Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 devices.
“Table Top Racing was originally envisaged to run at full 1080p and 60hz, but with a lot of variation in device performance across the Android platform, we’ve not seen many devices capable of showing our game off at its best – until now!” commented Nick Burcombe, CEO Playrise Digital . “TTR looks particularly stunning on both the Nexus Player and Nexus 6 with the “Extreme” graphics option now available. It’s great to see it on big screen with real-time full-screen post-processing effects on whilst still retaining great frame rates. The Nexus range coupled with Android 5.0 Lollipop has finally allowed us to realise our vision fully on the Android platform.”
‘Table Top Racing’ is a fun, fast and furious, miniaturised combat-racing game from the Micro Machines and Mario Kart canon, specifically designed as a racing game for real racing game fans. Featuring console-quality graphics and gameplay, ‘Table Top Racing’ has already racked up over 5.6 million fans across Android, iOS and Vita devices.
Table Top Racing: Key Features
· Fully compatible with 4.0+ devices and Android TV – 1080p native resolution 3D gaming at 60hz.
· Full Bluetooth game controller support – familiar console configurations available using triggers for Brake and Accelerate.
· Support for the standard TV remote controller.
· Eight incredibly detailed, beautifully rendered table-top race tracks, all reversible.
· Google Game Services: Cloudsave syncs between all your 4.0+ devices, 28 Achievements to be won and 19 Leaderboards to dominate.
· 17 awesome vehicles to race. Each with upgrades, wheel weapons and super-slick paint schemes
· 4 Intensifying multi-event Championships to conquer, each with a multi-race finale
· 7 gameplay modes: Hot-Lap, Speed-Trial, Combat, Pure, Pursuit, Eliminator and Drift!
· Crisp beautiful graphics and real-time shadows and lighting effects
Table Top Racing is available on Google Play Store now at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playrisedigital.ttge
Table Top Racing YouTube Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90N5esmqiQ4