Watch the official trailer ! See for yourself what lurks in the shadows of Purity-02, if you dare!
Phantaruk is an FPP survival horror that offers a stunning visual and audio experience. The player – a victim of expertiments – lands on board of the spaceship Purity02, which is the cradle of research carried out in this field by H+ Corporation. The idyll ends when we realize that Purity02 is an almost completely deserted, deadly trap. A mythical beast of the mysterious name Phantaruk roams the ship’s corridor. The player’s only goal is to survive in this immersive environment which will haunt you long after you have finished playing.
• Find and use medical syringes to get rid of the toxins in your body which raise your pulse – if it gets too high, you will die.
• Be on the constant lookout for batteries – without them your flashlight won’t work.
• Survive in first person perspective, hide when in danger, crawl through ventilation shafts and peek around the corners to see what hides in the shadows.
• Discover the mystery of Purity-02 by reading notes left behind by the ship’s crew.
• Enjoy the stunning visuals running on the Unity engine and beautiful soundtrack composed by Draco Nared.
There is a new screenshots pack available to download here .
Phantaruk is going to be released on Steam for PC and possibly Mac/Linux in August. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions are under consideration.