Push For Emor, a SciFi FPS RPG, implements VR support (Video)
Push For Emor, a SciFi FPS RPG with some light RTS building elements thrown in for good measure, implements VR support in it’s latest alpha download.
Fight your way across 11 planets, engage in space combat, disable enemy craft and board the wrecks and explore abandoned space stations. Defeat evil planet governors as you push towards planet Emor.
When the Emorian Empire starts to expand its territories into Justicar federal space, Colonel Ferris Glutes sends you in undercover to join a resistance group allied with Justicar. Your mission, that you have no choice but to accept (because it’s your job and it would be a very short game if you didn’t) is to clear the way for Justicar forces.
Push For Emor is a seriously made game that does not take itself too serious.
“Push For Emor is a game that I have always wanted to play, but I can’t seem to find.
I have always liked EVE, but I was always disappointed that I couldn’t board battle damaged ships or land on the planets I visit. I like Boarderlands, but I always wanted to leave the planet and go exploring.
I have an Oculus Rift and I want the above gameplay in FPS for both monitor & VR. No one is making it, so I have decided to have a go at making it myself.”
· 5 Solar Systems.
· 11 planets of varying tech levels (low, steampunk & cyberpunk).
· Mission driven game-play (on planet and in space).
· Planet & Space combat.
· Disable enemy ships in space and board them.
· Explore & fight through abandoned space stations.
· Move between solar systems and planets via space warp gates.
· Create mining facilities on resource gathering planets and defend them.
· Fly/Drive a great selection of vehicles (if you can see it in game, you can get in it).
· Works on both a Monitor and Virtual Reality Headsets.
· Works with Oculus DK2.
· Will support Oculus CV1 and Steam Vive (awaiting hardware).
Push For Emor is currently running a Steam Greenlight campaign.
Expected release date: Q3 2016
· Alpha Demo: http://www.pushforemor.com/download
· Steam Greenlight: http://www.pushforemor.com/dev/steam-greenlight
· Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/517642246/push-for-emor-scifi-fps-rpg-for-monitor-and-vr