Rat Simulator is a survival stealth role-playing game where you play as a rat to spread the plague across a suburban neighborhood to build a rat’s paradise. Humans will get in your way of your rat infestation and should they find you, they’ll call upon pestmans to exterminate you from the face of the earth.
- Infection – Infect 9 unique houses with the plague in the suburban neighborhood, but watch out for the inhabitants who are out to stop you in your tracks.
- Stealth Gameplay – Avoid detection from humans while spreading the plague, else you’ll feel the wrath of the pestmen who are out to kill you!
- Boss Fights – Defeat the leader of the pestman crew to claim the suburban neighbourhood as your own terrority.
- Destruction – Create chaos in the houses where you’ll get to destroy precious objects such as plates, glasses and vases much to humanity’s dismay. Or maybe you just feel like making a mess out of their houses by throwing their fragile possessions everywhere.
- Rat Paradise – Save rats who are trapped in houses and then call upon your fellow rats to infect new houses in the neighborhood!
- Enhancements – Your experiences empowers your abilities and you’ll get to select upgrades in order to boost your rat capabilities.
- Poisoned Food – It’s all fun to spread diseases to the humans, and after all you’ll get the house to yourself if they die to the plague, right?
- Annoy Humans – As a plague bearer, you’ll get to temporarily stop the humans in their tracks as they drop to the ground when shot with poison.