Rogue Games released Sociable Soccer, exclusive to Apple’s new Apple Arcade game subscription service on the App Store. Sociable Soccer can be played cross-platform on across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Apple TV. Sociable Soccer is available through the service as part of the $4.99 USD monthly fee.
Developed by Tower Studios in conjunction with Combo Breaker and Rogue Games, Social Soccer is a fast-paced take on soccer that’s both intuitive and in-depth. The game enables players to fully control or manage a soccer team against other players online or in the same room. Having designed soccer games for more than thirty years, including Microprose Soccer for Commodore 64 and the award-winning Sensible Soccer for console and later mobile, Tower Studios’ Jon Hare wanted to create a soccer game that’s quick to jump into but with enough detail and depth that it takes time to master.
Sociable Soccer Key Features: Sociable Soccer is ultra-flexible and accessible, offering something for everyone.
- 60 frames-per-second console-quality arcade-style soccer gameplay
- Fast, intuitive gameplay accessible through customizable touchscreen controls or MFi controller compatibility
- Supports 25,000 collectible, upgradable player cards based on real-world players and 1,000 international clubs.
- Control an entire team or manage the team and watch the action
- Multiple game modes include persistent online Seasonal League System, a 67-tournament (60+-hour World tour) single-player campaign and ad hoc competitions.
- Head-to-head online and offline/local matches; devices can be linked locally
- High-quality devices like the iPad Pro can be hooked up via Bluetooth controllers and HDMI cables for a big-screen console experience
- Dominate the ranking tables and represent the club you love.
- The presentation is light and fun with sports depth for people who want it.
- From the designer of the legendary ‘Sensible Soccer’ series, enjoyed by 20 million gamers.
Sociable Soccer is available on Apple Arcade on the App Store on devices running iOS 13.