Merge Games, rokapublish and Lemonbomb Entertainment announced that their upcoming and highly anticipated open-world pirate adventure title Stranded Sails arrives on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC this October 17, 2019.
Stranded Sails opens with you shipwrecked on a mysterious archipelago where you’re tasked with looking after and finding the rest of your crew before you can eventually escape with a new ship!
From developing your camp with new buildings and resources, to creating a farm to provide fresh food to keep the crew’s happiness levels intact, Stranded Sails lets you explore several different islands where new treasure and crucial resources can be found. Mystery anddanger lie in wait, so you must tread carefully once you sail into this thrilling world on October 17th.
Stranded Sails will be available for £19,99 / $24,99 / €24,99 via PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Windows PC.
- Experience an open-world adventure full of story driven-quests
- Farm and cook to survive!
- Manage the creation and expansion of your crew’s camp
- Explore a diverse array of different islands by foot or boat
- Fight against supernatural dangers and solve the mysteries of the cursed islands!