Strategy gamers and fans of the Tower Defense genre are looking forward to Q2 2014. In only a few weeks Publisher Immanitas Entertainment is going to release “Rush for Glory” on various download platforms as well as in global retail markets. “Rush for Glory” is featuring the fierce resistance of mankind against a violent Alien invasion in thrilling and challenging 3D tower defense battles.
Over 30 types of enemies are rushing in various waves merciless towards the players’ defensive positions; pursuing one goal: reach the base and kill all humans! The most dangerous units are powerful boss enemies, which are entering the detailed battlefields especially during more advanced waves. “Arivan” or “Arpiw” are just two examples for those giant units, carrying missile throwers. Already a few hits are causing serious damage. “Arsenika” on the other hand is a close combat expert. Like an ancient Greek goddess he is throwing his huge battle hammer towards the players’ defense positions; leaving them no chance to withstand.
Immanitas Entertainment invites strategy gamers to vote for “Rush for Glory” on Steam Greenlight. The Greenlight product page can be accessed via the URL http://bit.ly/1f0LdJQ.
· Campaign with 10 different scenarios
· 3 difficulty levels
· Multiple achievements
· 5 types of towers with 3 different upgrades and 3 special abilities each
· 5 power attacks. Death rain, trap, slower, golden tower…
· More than 30 enemy types with especial behavior PLUS boss fights
· Attackers, healers, supporters, turbo types…
· Game speed controller to make game speed slow and fast
· Additional 10 mini games for each level
· Elaborate techtree with more than 40 upgrade options
· Additional cinematic cameras
· Encyclopedia with detailed descriptions of all units, towers and weapons
“Rush for Glory”
Teaser Trailer: http://bit.ly/1b7Lm2z
Title: Rush for Glory
Genre: RTS / Action
Publisher: Immanitas Entertainment
Developer: Parseh Game Studio
Release Date: Q2 2014
To catch all the latest news for digital entertainment please visit www.immanitas.com; tweet @ImmanitasEnt; like on Facebook www.facebook.com/Immanitas or subscribe on YouTube www.youtube.com/ImmanitasGames.