‘Trulon: The Shadow Engine’: The beautiful steampunk universe debuts on Steam today (Video)
Experience a deep story with multi-faceted characters in an exciting steampunk setting!
Today the unique steampunk RPG Trulon: The Shadow Engine will open its gates on Steam. As a spin-off of the upcoming fantasy novel ‘Shadow Gears’ from Shadowrun author Jak Koke and Trulon creator Johan Lillbacka, the game features a deep story in a colourful fantasy world filled with over 100 NPCs and multi-faceted characters. The player controls a small group led by the enchanting Gladia. Together they will solve challenging puzzles and face many action packed battles against different monsters and exciting steampunk machines.
To let the players enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack, it will be included as a free download as well as two wallpapers in several sizes. Due to a 40% release discount Trulon: The Shadow Engine will be available for $11.99 (€11,99 / £8.99) in the first days. Console versions will be available later this year.
About Trulon: The Shadow Engine
Enter a world of steampunk and magic by experiencing the debut title of the Trulon series. Trulon: The Shadow Engine is an adventure RPG with a unique card combat system. Battle enemies mutated by magic as you explore the kingdoms of peaceful Tripudia and dangerous Maelon. Unravel the threads of an insidious plot and uncover dark secrets to help bring an end to the mysterious disease threatening Tripudia.
· Unique card combat system with a deep strategy
· Battle enemies using a collection of over 50 unique cards
· Over seven hours of single player action and adventure
· Four unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
· Over a hundred multi-faceted NPCs to interact with
· Solve challenging puzzles
· Beautiful setting featuring a mix of steampunk and JRPG
· Spin-off story from the original Trulon novel
Bonus Content: 2 wallpapers & the full soundtrack, plus two bonus tracks