Red Bull Racers, the free racing game from Red Bull Media House and Bongfish, is getting an extensive new content update that is just right for the cold months. The arcade racer, based on the legendary slot car system from Carrera, receives with the current update three winter-tested additions to the motor pool and seven new tracks with challenging jumps and drifts.
Racing fans can look forward to the completely new winter locations on seven new tracks with a wintery design. There are 36 new challenges that demand even more skill from drivers to set the tracks on fire. Three new vehicles have been sent to the track especially for the icy stretches. The KTM X-Bow Winter Concept is an extraordinary roadster that brings a lot of horsepower to the starting line. The powerful Peugeot 2008 DKR off-roader and a real snowmobile also offer plenty of racing action in the snow. The specially adapted driving physics also provides a realistic driving experience on snow and ice. That makes every curve on the snow and ice-covered tracks a challenge.
In addition, the multiplayer mode has been further optimized. At the request of the community, friends can now be challenged directly from the career mode.
· 5 racing series: Formula, Off-road, Street, Bike, Spielberg, and Winter
· 4 single-player modes: Cup, Elimination, Rivals, Endurance
· 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, Amateur, and Pro in every mode
· 1 multiplayer mode: 27 Friends Rivals races via Facebook Connect
· Currently 15 cars and 3 motorcycles
· A total of over 130 events currently on 42 courses, additional courses in upcoming updates
· 51 different achievements
· Friends Challenge mode
· Global and local featured events
· Global and Friends leaderboards
· Music by the indie rock band AWOLNATION and G-punk band New Beat Fund